- You are not to vandalize, troll or hurt any part of the wiki deliberately. You will be issued a warning then a suitable punishment judged by an admin.
- This includes purposely hurting the reputation of the wiki. For example, when a user enters chat, saying non-jokingly "This wiki sucks" or "Leave please, this place is bad" or "Leave".
- You are not to purposely insult, antagonize, or discredit other users, wikis, or affiliations. This includes trolling; just causing unnecessary conflict to cause conflict.
- Sockpuppeting is not allowed. If a wiki knows who the person behind an account is, it is not considered a sock. If people are unaware of who you are, it is considered a sock (unless it is for joke reasons, and a short time later you reveal who you are).
- Outright plagiarism is not allowed without sources listed.
- You are not allowed to make several random blogs or forums with little to pointless reasons. No flooding the wiki.
- Edit farming is not allowed. Edit farming is pointlessly editing something several times just for edits (ex. adding a category, then pressing save, then adding another, etc. when you can just add them all at once). This includes editing several sections for small mistakes several times when you can just edit the whole page (unless you was unaware of the mistakes when you published).
- All user-related pages must go on their userpage or a subpage titled "User:Username/Page Name".
- Absolutely no racial remarks are allowed on any page, and will never be tolerated on comment sections either.
- Wiki issue discussions are typically held between the admins and final decisions will be made by them.
- All pages must be of a decent length, with around at least 500 words of written text (this means that templates, images, and headers are not included). Pages that do not comply (stubs) will be marked for deletion after two weeks and the owner notified. If the page is not expanded within two weeks, it will be deleted without further notification. Due to our policy on page management, it is advised that if you are going on vacation anytime soon to notify the admins (though we will find out if you were lying).
- Joke pages are not allowed on Main. These are to be blog posts or put on user pages. Joke pages hold a negative connotation for being crude and offensive as well as poorly written, resulting in them being poor representations of what the wiki should be. If someone's Joke blog or user page is deemed too offensive and the staff receive too many complaints, they will be deleted on the spot and the user dealt with appropriately.
- Duplicate categories are not allowed (ex. Tornado and Tornadoes. Pages added by John and Pages created by John).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.